|Christine Marlow ~ Millennium Walk, acrylic|
I've spent the last couple of weeks driving around Hampshire and parts of Wiltshire looking at art. I've seen ALL the art... at least, I feel as though I have. This is what I've seen.
- The Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers at the St Barbe Museum in Lymington,
- Sculpture in the gardens of The Mill at Gordleton,
- Conversations with the Collection - The Sarum Artists at Salisbury Museum (the new Wessex Gallery of Archaeology is well worth a look too),
- Hampshire Open Studio at Rum's Eg in Romsey,
- Orginal prints at Badger Press in Bishops Waltham,
- New Road Artists in Timsbury,
- Chandlers Ford Art Group, Chandlers Ford.