Friday, 17 May 2013

A Room for a View: The Artist's Studio

Other artists' studios are fascinating so I found this very interesting programme about artists' studios on Radio 4 this week so gripping I had to listen three times. To be fair, the first time was in the car on the way home so I came in half way through, and the second time was in bed. It was getting on for midnight, so I dozed off and heard only the first half. Third time lucky... Well worth a listen on BBC iPlayer if you get a chance. It's available forever so no danger of missing it.

The presenter, Susan Aldworth, is a printmaker (even better!); she talks to, amongst others, Hossein Amirsadeghi about his new book Sanctuary, a photographic record of his visits to over hundred British artists in their studios. And their cats and dogs. I now need to get hold of a copy.

A Room for a View: The Artist's Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment